News and Updates
Forces of the Loop
- Forces of the Loop will be included in the 40th Annual Art Auction benefiting the Kansas City Artists' Coalition on February 25, 2023. The base is a 36"diameter former RR crossing sign rescued from the Mississippi River and repurposed into a painting reflecting the renewal of physical objects, ideas and ways of working from the basic organic to the technological. Check back for the live event and online bidding.
- Buttonwood Art Space, KC, MO Celestial Treasure accepted into "The Art of Discovery"
- Buttonwood Art Space, KC, MO Primal Count 100 accepted into "Visions of the Flint Hills" - juried exhibit
- Buttonwood Art Space, KC, MO "Rhythm & Reveal" - juried exhibit
- Images Art Gallery, Overland Park, KS "18th Annual Juried Art Show"
- Buttonwood Art Space, KC, MO "Abstract Hearts for All" - juried exhibit
- Parade of Hearts for Kansas City - 154 fiberglass forms were distributed to artists whose designs were selected from 700 submissions for this public art project. The painted hearts were exhibited in Kansas City and surrounding counties for 2 months before being publicly auctioned in June.
- Art class teaching continues
- Images Art Gallery, Overland Park, KS Let it Show annual exhibit at , Overland Park, KS
- Jones Gallery, KC, MO - December and September Group Art Shows
- Submission chosen: I was one of 125 artists chosen to design and paint one of the public art heart sculptures for the Kansas City "Parade of Hearts" campaign.
- Crow's Coffee, Kansas City, MO -curated selection of "Earth Code Genesis" framed prints
- R.G.Endres Gallery Prairie Village State of the Arts Juried Exhibit at , Prairie Village, KS
- Gretchen Brigham Gallery, St Louis, MO "Visualizing Hope: Who is God" - the Midwest invitational featuring 25 artists
- Buttonwood Art Space KC, MO "Visions of the Flint Hills" juried exhibit included Beyond the Moon and Somewhere Else
- Mosaic Life Care, St Joseph, MO - 20 Paintings included in Group Art Show
- Images Art Gallery, Overland Park, KS - 17th annual juried art show The Horse - 2nd Place winner for Painting and Drawing
- Tim Murphy Art Gallery, Miriam, KS "Green Bayou" accepted to the annual national juried "Heartland Exhibit"
- TAE Postcard Show, Worchstershire, UK
- Art lessons to home-schooled children. A few projects we have done: color wheels, perspective drawing, printmaking, op-art, paper mache, model building, printmaking and are now getting ready to learn how to make paper!
- Images Art Gallery, Overland Park, KS Solo show of 30 paintings